Terms and Conditions
1. You must be at least 18 years old to use our services.
2. You agree to use our services for lawful purposes only. You may not use our services to harass, stalk, or otherwise harm other users. You may not user our site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, or any type of solicitation.
3. You are solely responsible for the content you post on our website, including profiles posted on behalf of an inmate. You agree not to post any content that is offensive, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate.
4. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials on our website, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, and software, are the property of Intros Incarcerated.
5. We take your privacy seriously and will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
6. You agree not to use our website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use of our website; (b) use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our website; (c) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent; (d) use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our website; (e) introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your account and access to our services at any time, for any reason, without notice.
8. Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
9. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Intros Incarcerated, our website and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of our website.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which our website is based.
By using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you may not use our services.